NameStation™ lets you manage and customize device names and subdomains on your virtual overlay networks. In just a few clicks, you can set fully qualified device names and customize your default NetCloud Engine subdomain names.
- Create new fully qualified device names in a few clicks
- Define multiple, alternative device names for services on a single device
- Customize your default NetCloud Engine subdomain names to simplify member access
- Assign multiple aliases to a single device
- Customize the names of devices on your network to be most familiar to you
- Assign multiple alternate names (aliases) to a single device without changing your native DNS server or records—useful if you have more than one services on the same server